- 1 (13.8 oz.) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 3 oz. pepperoni
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 (2.25 oz.) can black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
Brown beef in skillet. Once done, drain and return back to skillet. Add pizza sauce to the pan. Cook until heated through.
Unroll dough on baking sheet. Spread meat mixture on dough, leaving a 1-inch border around the sides. Top the meat mixture with pepperoni, bell pepper, mushrooms, olives, cheeses and Italian seasoning. Roll up dough lengthwise and seal around edges. Cut slits across top to allow steam to escape.
Bake 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Source: SK Original