- 1/4 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. chicken breast tenderloins
- 10 oz. fresh asparagus, ends trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink, turning once. Add half of the dressing mixture to skillet; turn chicken to coat. Transfer chicken to a serving platter; cover and keep warm.
Add asparagus and carrots to skillet. Cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender; transfer to serving platter.
Stir remaining dressing mixture; add to skillet. Cook and stir for 1 minute, scraping up browned bits from bottom of skillet. Drizzle the dressing mixture over chicken and vegetables. Sprinkle with tomatoes. Makes 4 servings.
Source: Adapted from Better Homes and Garden