Thank you to Teri from The Freshman Cook for choosing me to receive a Versatile Blogger Award!
I'm honored to receive this :)
The award works like this:
- Thank the person who awarded you by linking back to their post
- Pass the award on to 15 other new or newly discovered blogs
- List 7 interesting things about yourself
So, here are 7 things about myself that I hope you find interesting:
- I live 20 minutes from DC, but never find myself there
- I am honeymooning in Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora in June
- I love country music and prefer to run to a slow country song than a fast-paced song
- This year I ran my first 10-mile race in 86 minutes
- I have three brothers; the oldest one is 13 years older than me and the youngest is 13 months younger than me
- About 5 years ago, I won $800 on a penny slot machine
- I refuse to buy anything online at full price. I will search until I find a promo code and if I don't find one, I won't purchase it.
Here are the 15 blogs who I am passing this award on to:
I will be contacting each of you to let you know about your award. The rules are that you pass it on to 15 of your favorite, new, versatile blogs, and mention and link back to the person who awarded the Versatile Blogger Award to you.
Thank you to Teri and congratulations to these other fabulous blogs!!