- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tbsp. fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tsp. grated lime rind
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 lb. halibut, snapper, tilapia or cod
- Cooking spray
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
To prepare crema, combine the first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
To prepare tacos, combine cumin and next 5 ingredients (through garlic powder) in a small bowl; sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of fish.
Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake for 9 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Place fish in a bowl; break into pieces with a fork.
Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in aluminum foil and place in oven. Remove after 5 minutes, or until warmed through.
Divide fish evenly among tortillas; top each with 1 tbsp. crema.
Source: Adapted from My Recipes