- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 packet mild taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup rice
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10 oz.) can corn with red and green peppers
- 1/2 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
Add tomatoes, taco seasoning, water, rice, beans and corn to the skillet. Stir to combine.
Cover and lower heat. Cook for 20 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is cooked through.
Sprinkle the chicken pieces with cheese and cover for an additional minute, or until cheese is melted.
Source: SK Original