- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, for grilled chicken
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- 2 large burrito tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
Add corn to a dry skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes or until lightly charred.
Meanwhile, make sauce by mixing the 1/2 cup BBQ sauce and Ranch dressing together.
Spread the sauce mixture evenly over each tortilla. Sprinkle lettuce evenly down the center of each tortilla. Top each with half of the corn, half of the chicken strips and half of the cheese.
Roll up the tortilla like a burrito. Place in a dry pan, seam-side down, and cook for 3-4 minutes or until light brown and sealed. Use a heavy skillet to press down on the wraps while they cook. Flip the wraps and use the skillet to press down on the wraps again. Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until the other side is lightly brown.
Remove from pan and serve immediately.
Source: SK Original