- 1 lb. frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups water or chicken broth
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. dried cilantro
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Sour cream
- Diced avocado
- Crushed corn chips
In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix cream of chicken soup, salsa, corn, black beans, water, cumin, and cilantro. Pour over the top of chicken.
Cook on LOW 4-6 hours. Remove the chicken and chop into bite-size pieces. Place back into the slow cooker and add shredded cheese. Continue cooking until cheese has melted, about 15 minutes.
Serve with your favorite toppings.
Source: Adapted from The Recipe Critic