- 1 (16 oz.) box angel food cake mix
- Water, as directed on cake mix package
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapples, drained
- 1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip
- 1 (3.4 oz.) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced thin
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Mix the angel food cake and water as directed on package. Pour evenly into two 9-inch cake pans. Bake as directed. Let cool completely.
In a large bowl, mix the drained pineapples, cool whip and vanilla pudding mix. Let chill for a couple hours.
When ready to put the cake together, spread half of the cool whip mixture on the top of the first cake. Layer with strawberries and blueberries. Add the second layer of cake and top with the other half of the cool whip mixture. Top with remaining strawberries and blueberries. Enjoy!