- 1 (16 oz.) box Rotini pasta
- 1 (28 oz.) can whole plum tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme, Savory Garlic
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain and set aside.
Open the can of whole tomatoes and cut tomatoes into quarters. Add tomatoes and juice to a large pan over medium-high heat. Add tomato sauce and cover. Cook for about 10 minutes or until tomatoes soften. Using a fork, smash the tomatoes down.
Add the Cooking Creme, Parmesan cheese, mushrooms, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Cook for an additional 3-5 minutes or until well combined. Add basil and stir.
Add tomato mixture to the pasta and mix well. Add extra Parmesan cheese on top and serve immediately.
Source: SK Original