In an attempt to clean out the pantry and not let anything go to waste, I tried to be resourceful and use the seasoning packets in a chicken stir fry. I love the taste of the Ramen noodles as a whole, so why not? Yep, I was right. It was awesome. You get the flavor of the Ramen noodle soup, but it's packed into chicken and vegetables. So you avoid the noodles and save some calories, too! This was super easy and incredibly delicious. Enjoy!
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1.5 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken tenders, cut into bite-size pieces
- 16 oz. frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch mixed with 2 tbsp. water
- 2 chicken flavored Ramen noodle soup packages (seasoning packets only)
- Rice, cooked, for serving
Add the frozen vegetables to the skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables start to become tender.
In a separate bowl, stir together the 1/2 cup water, cornstarch slurry mixture and 2 seasoning packets. Add mixture to the skillet. Bring to a boil and turn heat to low. Continue cooking until sauce thickens.
Serve over rice.
Source: SK Original