- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 oz. finely diced pancetta
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 large or 2 small shallots, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and diced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups (about 14 oz.) roasted turkey breast meat, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 package Reduced-Fat Pillsbury Biscuits
In a large saucepan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the pancetta and cook, stirring occasionally, until brown and crispy, about 8 minutes. Pour the pancetta and any cooking juices onto a paper towel-lined pate.
Add the butter, shallots, carrots and thyme to the saucepan. Season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cook until the carrots are tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Increase the heat to high. Add the chicken broth and scrape up the brown bits that cling to the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Cook until the mixture thickens, about 3 minutes.
Add the cooked pancetta, heavy cream, turkey, peas, corn, and the remaining salt and pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes until heated through. Using a ladle, fill the ramekins with the mixture.
Press a biscuit so it is flat and place one on top of each ramekin. Cook according to biscuit package directions, 13-15 minutes.
Source: Adapted from Food Network