- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Flat leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 lb. bay scallops
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp. unsalted butter
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley and scallops. Season with salt and pepper. Stir well to combine. Set aside.
Spray your ramekins with cooking spray. Using a slotted spoon place enough scallops into each ramekin so that they are 3/4 full or equally divided between the four ramekins. Top with 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs per ramekin and a 1/2 teaspoon butter each.
Bake until golden and bubbly, approximately 10-15 minutes.