- 1 package pie crust
- 4 ounces, weight Brie cheese (rind removed)
- 4 ounces, weight Swiss cheese, shredded
- 10 slices bacon, cooked crisp, drained, crumbled
- 6 whole large eggs
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash each fresh nutmeg, salt, pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Roll out pie crust. Cut into 24 2-inch rounds. Fit each round into a 24-cup nonstick mini muffin tin. Press dough on the bottom and up the sides of the mold. Remove excess dough.
Crumble cheeses in the bottom of each lined cup. Add crumbled bacon on top. Mix all remaining ingredients thoroughly and divide evenly among cups.
Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool slightly before serving.
Source: Adapted from Tasty Kitchen