- 5 oz. baby spinach (about 10 cups)
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 anchovy fillets, minced
- 2 1/2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/4 tsp. fine sea salt
Place spinach, mushrooms and onion in a large bowl.
Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until very fragrant, about 1 minute. Add anchovies and cook, stirring, 30 seconds.
Remove from heat and stir in vinegar and then Parmigiano Reggiano and salt.
Pour the warm dressing over the salad, toss well and serve.
Source: Adapted from Whole Foods