- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar, reduced and thickened
- 8 slices Mozzarella cheese
- 1 small tomato, deseeded and chopped
- Fresh basil leaves (optional)
Roll out the crescent rolls and separate into triangles.
Spread a light layer of the reduced balsamic vinegar onto each triangle (make sure it is thickened so it does not make the crescent roll soggy).
Make sure the Mozzarella and tomato pieces are completely dry (pat with a paper towel if necessary). Top each crescent roll triangle with a slice of Mozzarella cheese and a few chopped tomato pieces. Lay a fresh basil leaf on top, if desired.
Starting with the thicker side of the triangle, roll up each triangle. Seal and place seam-side down on a baking sheet.
Bake according to package directions. Remove from pan immediately and enjoy.
Source: SK Original