- 4 tbsp. canola oil, divided
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1-1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1-1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Shredded cheddar cheese, taco sauce, salsa, guacamole and sour cream, for serving
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 2 tablespoons oil, lemon juice and seasonings; add the chicken. Seal and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
In a large skillet, saute peppers and onions in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Remove and keep warm.
Discard marinade. In the same skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink. Return pepper mixture to pan; heat through.
Spoon filling down the center of tortillas; fold in half. Serve with cheese, taco sauce, salsa, guacamole and sour cream.
Source: Adapted from Taste of Home